When you decide to buy a house, it's more than just a place to live; it becomes your home. It's also one of the biggest financial decision you may make in your life.
It's important to have a professional working on your behalf, making sure that your interests are protected.
I treat each home purchase transaction as if I were the one purchasing the home. You will receive ongoing and personalized service throughout the entire buying process.
I will ...
- Walk you through the buying process.
- Show you only those homes that will truly fit your needs, wants and price point.
- Be responsive through the process and return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less.
- Offer up advice, schedule appointments, explain to you about neighborhoods and properties.
- Negotiate on your behalf and write up contracts for you.
- Guide you through the home inspection report and explain your rights and obligations.
- Review all closing documents with you prior to signing and answer any questions you may have.
- Contact you immediately after the closing to discuss any remaining details or service needs.
Complimentary Home Buyer Information Resource
In these pages you will find information that will help you understand the process of purchasing a home.
(Click pages below to open).